Classes are designed to include all levels, from beginners to the most experienced yogis.
Yoga in the studio
Studio and Patio classes are held within the Madeira Beach Recreation Center Campus, 200 Rex Place, Madeira Beach, overlooking Boca Ciega Bay.
- These classes are thoroughly restful, peaceful and nourishing. Many of the postures utilize props such as blankets and bolsters to create a calming experience. A restorative practice can be healing and beneficial for anyone interested in a holistic approach to wellness. Look for Restorative and Relax classes on our Schedule.
- Yin Yoga
- Yin postures are more passive, done mainly on the floor and held for longer periods of time. You are given the opportunity to relax in the posture and release the muscles, encouraging greater flexibility. Try our Yin class on the Schedule.
Yoga on the patio
- Slow Flow
- Engages strength building postures and flowing moves for an enjoyable practice that will leave you feeling energized and strong. Slow Flow on the Schedule.
Yoga on the beach
Beach classes are held at Archibald Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach. Park in the lot, walk down to the beach and turn right, (north) and we will be waiting for you there on the shore of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Beach Yoga
- A fun and informal way to experience the healing benefits of yoga. In this inclusive flow style class, we will breathe, stretch and explore how exciting our postures can be when done on the sand. No yoga mat needed, most students prefer a large beach towel and please remember to bring water. Try beach yoga in the morning and for sunset. See Schedule.
Create your own
- Private sessions
- Individual or group
- Bachelorette parties
- Special events
- Corporate, conferences, workplace, retreats
Contact us to arrange details.