You are welcome here. Classes are designed to include all levels, from first time visitors to the most experienced yoga student. Instructors cue for beginner understanding and offer modifications “up” for those who wish to go deeper in their practice.
Pre-registration required for all classes.
Beach classes are held at Archibald Park, 15100 Gulf Boulevard, Madeira Beach. Park in the lot on the north side of the Snack Shack, walk onto the beach using the northernmost walkway. Our instructor will be waiting for you near the shoreline of the Gulf of Mexico with a Yoga sign. Bring a beach towel or two for your practice and water to stay hydrated.
- Beach Yoga Class Description:
- A fun and casual way to experience the joy of yoga. In this inclusive flow style class, we will breathe, stretch and explore how exciting our postures can be when done on the sand. No yoga mat needed, most students prefer a large beach towel and please remember to bring water. The Gulf of Mexico is an exquisite background for classes on the sand. See Schedule.
Studio classes are held at the Madeira Beach Recreation Center, 200 Rex Place, Madeira Beach, overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. Free parking is available along the baseball diamonds. Bring a mat with you and and water to stay hydrated. A few mats are on hand to borrow on a first come, first served basis, no extra charge.
- Studio Yoga Class Description:
- Studio classes are in our exquisite and spacious location with floor to ceiling windows overlooking Boca Ciega Bay. We offer two gentle styles of class in the studio weekly, Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga (and monthly Crystal Bowls). All are practiced entirely on the floor using all the props we can find. Slow your roll, take deep breaths and stretch and strengthen your body. On the Schedule.
Patio classes are held at the Madeira Beach Recreation Center, 200 Rex Place, Madeira Beach. The covered, outdoor patio overlooks Boca Ciega Bay. Free parking is available along the baseball diamonds. Bring a mat with you and and water to stay hydrated. A few mats are on hand to borrow on a first come, first served basis, no extra charge.
- Patio Class Description:
- A terra firma version of the Beach flow classes. Patio classes are held adjacent to the studio with full waterfront view. We offer slow flow style classes to help lengthen and strengthen in purposefully flowing postures. On the Schedule.
Virtual Yoga in your own space
If you live out of town or prefer to enjoy yoga in the comfort of your own space, we have an on demand, virtual yoga option for you. Our instructors are featured in a robust video On-Demand library. Available for you to access 24/7 with a nominal monthly fee.
- More than 100 virtual classes available
- Our on-demand library is full of slow flow classes, restorative, yin, meditation and yoga nidra options for you to experience. These classes are thoroughly restful, peaceful and nourishing. Many of the postures encourage you to utilize props such as blankets and pillows to create a calming experience. On-Demand Library Pass Schedule.
Create your own
- Private sessions
- Individual or group
- Bachelorette parties
- Special events
- Corporate, conferences, workplace, retreats
- We come to you, choose a location or via Live Zoom
Contact us to arrange details.